My mom called me tonight to tell me that our family dog that we've had since Ben & I were little died tonight. I am sad and I miss him already. He was old and we all knew this was coming at some point, but no matter how much your brain tells you its eminent, there is no way to prepare your heart. The bond that we form with our pets is amazing. We tell them things we don't tell other people and they love us even when we're unlovable. Cody has been my buddy since I was 11. We've run hundreds of miles together, done lots of wrasling and just generally enjoyed each other's company. I'll miss you Codester.
Cody 1994-2007
1 comment:
Mom told me last night...or two nights ago.
This is tough. It was hard to hear on the phone. I will miss him snoring by the door, or keeping my feet extra warm.
Cody was amazing.
I miss you Molly, I hope all else is well!
Post a Comment