I'm back...and I have so much to post about :D (Warning - LONG post!)
1) Casey turned 28 on Monday!
2) Had a great time in McCall
3) I got a new car :D
~ Happy Birthday Casey! ~

Even though Case had class and it was just the two of us to celebrate, I think he ended up having a pretty good birthday. The day was sprinkled with lots of phone calls and birthday wishes from friends and family which I know Case really loved. We went out for Sushi and then saw the new Batman movie at an IMAX theater. The sushi was good and the movie was great! Keeping with the Sushi theme I made him a Sushi birthday cake.

~ McCall, Idaho ~

I was lucky enough to get to spend 10 days with my family in McCall, Idaho. We go there every summer and winter and I love it! My mom, brother, grandma, aunt, uncle, cousin and I had a wonderful time just hanging out and enjoying each other's company. We played games, ate ice cream at Ice Cream Alley, went boating, played Guitar Hero on the Wii, read books, stayed up until 1 or 2 every night playing hearts, went canoeing, rode bikes around Payette Lake, and laughed a lot. My mom and I also worked on a baby quilt for a friend of ours who is having a baby this fall. Overall, it was a wonderful vacation and I really loved spending time with my family. (We all wished Casey had been there with us, too!) I really really really miss living close to all of you : (

My mom and me hanging out on the dock.

Me, my cousin Katie, and Grandma at Charlie's Gardens.
My mom, my brother Ben, and me by the lake.

Grandma, Uncle Stevie, and Aunt Sessie at Ice Cream Alley.
Aunt Sessie and Katie at Charlie's Gardens.
The beautiful and fun fabrics we used for the baby quilt!
~ My Bug!!! ~

Just a few days before leaving for McCall I bought a new car! I've been wanting a bug for quite a while and went browsing when my dad was here last month. The right car popped up and long story short - I bought my bug! I love everything about it - especially the color. Ooo and she has power windows. I've never had power windows before so I feel very spoiled. She is so fun to drive and I feel so stylin' :D I still haven't come up with the right name for her. I'm thinking something German since she's a VW. Any suggestions? Let me know!


1 comment:
1. Congratulations, Casey, on turning 82!
2. I LOVE the sushi cake! So cute!
3. We have family in McCall, too and go about every other summer. I really hope that one day we'll end up over there at the same time and can hang out.
4. Your car is SO cute and perfect for you!
Post a Comment