Saturday, August 23, 2008

Updates

Hey all. Just wanted to give you a little update on our life this week. Things are going pretty well with the new kitty. We still haven't named her yet - can't quite find the right name that suits her. (Thanks, by the way, to all of you who voted.) Alice isn't quite sure what she thinks of her yet. We know it will take time for her to get used to the new addition, but hopefully in time they will grow to like each other! I have been off this week since my contract at the last hospital ended last week and my new contract doesn't start until Monday. I had high hopes of being productive, but mostly I've just been bumming around and getting things done here and there. Casey has a final on Monday and then he's off the rest of next week. I wish the timing had been better and we'd been able to be off at the same time. Oh well. At least we both get a break :D I forgot to tell you all about last weekend, too. We went home to Boise last weekend to attend Andy and Amber Craft's wedding. Casey and Andy have known each other since first grade - who knew Casey would be a groomsman at Andy's wedding twenty-some-odd-years later? We had SO MUCH FUN the whole weekend. We arrived Thursday evening and I headed out to Caldwell with my family and Nicki for the Caldwell Night Rodeo (and Casey hung out with the guys). Seeing Nicki was fabulous! I'm so glad she's no longer in Greenland :D Friday, Saturday and Sunday were spent hanging out with family and friends, and of course, all things wedding. We made some new friends and are really looking forward to seeing them again soon (hint, hint Lindsey!). The wedding itself was wonderful. Everything was perfect. Amber was a beautiful bride, and she and Andy looked so happy together. We wish nothing but the best for them! I think that's about it for the update. Casey's looking forward to some time away from school and I'm looking forward to starting my new assignment on Monday. (And we're both looking forward to heading back to Boise soon!)
Nicki and me livin' it up at the CNR

Casey looking handsome in his tux :D

The happy couple!

A weekend of fun isn't complete without some Guitar Hero action!

No comments: