I made this tasty dish last week and we both loved it! Enjoy : )
Pumpkin Bread Pudding
15oz pumpkin (canned)
2c half & half
2c & 2T brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 t pumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 t cinnamon
1 1/2 t vanilla
(I also added some allspice & cloves)
1 loaf bread
Whisk all ingredients together. Add to 16-20 slices bread cut into 1 inch cubes. Mix until all bread cubes are coated. Put in a 9x13 glass pan and bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
Hope you love this as much as we did!
2 comments:
Yum! I love pumpkin ANYTHING so I'll definitely try this. Thanks for sharing, Molly. I hope you guys are doing well! :)
I made the bread pudding tonight and am eating some right now! I made it with cinnamon raisin bread and it's super tasty!!!
Post a Comment