Monday, March 8, 2010

Sick...

I am sick :-( I have been since last Tuesday. Boo. Sore throat, cough, congestion, laryngitis - the works. I think I'm finally starting to turn a corner though. During the day I'm feeling better but at night I just cough and cough and cough.

But enough of my whining - the good news is that I'm finally updating the blog! Shocking, I know. I can't believe I haven't updated since Christmas. Bad Molly. So while I have this extra time on my hands I'm going to try to finish up some posts I started and make some new ones as well. And so you don't have to go back and sift through old entries to find the new one's I'll add the links to them right here at the end of this post:

* Winter Fun in Arizona

* Happy 50th Birthday Todd!

* Wahoo Nicki & Donny!!! (Don’t know why I never published this one – I think I accidently hit “save” instead of “post”. D’oh!)

* more to come...

Hopefully once I'm caught up I'll be more apt to keep up with the blog on a more regular basis. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

Laura said...

ohhh, feel better soon! i've been sick today as well, so i've watched several movies, took numerous naps, and am taking it easy. hope you are back to your normal self!