Life has been fairly uneventful around the Babendure household lately. Casey has been busy with homework and I'm still at the same hospital. The kitties have a new trick... They have for some unknown reason taken a liking to knocking over their water container which spills a half gallon of water all over the floor! Not fun to clean up. We've tried to reprimand them into behaving like civilized little kitties, but so far it's not working. Casey's latest method is to use the offending cat to mop up some of the water. Even if it doesn't stop them from continuing to knock over their water, it's at least kinda funny to watch!
I haven't been doing much sewing lately, but I have been trying to spruce up the house a bit and make it feel a little more like home. I framed some wedding pictures and hung them up in the living room and arranged all of our dishes in the hutch so that they weren't all just helter skelter in there. (I know those seem like little things, but they made such a difference.)
Oh, I did sew some linings for these cute storage baskets we got at Ikea in the fall. I have a few more sewing projects on my to do list, though. I would tell you what they are, but some are gifts and if you are lucky enough to be a recipient I don't want to ruin the surprise!
Casey's parents (and hopefully sister - HINT HINT KASS) are coming for a visit this weekend. We don't have anything too exciting planned, but it will be good to see them :D
Alrighty, I think that's all for now...
Oh, to any of our Hodia family that is reading this entry, have fun at Ski Camp this weekend!!!
1 comment:
1. Using the cat to mop up the water--HILARIOUS!
2. Good job on the basket liners--they look awesome! I am only learning to sew so anything that's more than 2 dimensional is amazing to me. =)
Post a Comment