Who knew the desert could be so beautiful?
The whole crew (except for Aunt Kate who took the picture).
So lush and green...I don't think we're in Arizona anymore Toto.
Old dead saguaros make good benches :)
Cactus vs. Casey 2008
I LOVE this one! There is something about water in a desert
that is just beautiful and wonderful and unexpected!
A perfect ending to a great hike.
The second hike was more urban, but just as fun. We climbed Pinnacle Peak on Sunday. The trailhead is by no means rural and as you're hiking you can see enormous houses and several holes of a golf course. It was definitely a unique setting. We went sans Casey though as he was at home working on physics homework. I've never taken physics myself, but I'm pretty sure I would much rather be climbing a mountain than doing physics! Here is a pic of Kassi and me on the trail:
1 comment:
http://bee-stinganalogies.blogspot.com/2008/02/goodpeopleandplaces.html
Post a Comment