Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

On April 29th, Casey and I celebrated our second anniversary. To celebrate Casey took me to dinner at Benihana. It was soooo good and tasty! We had a really nice time together. I can't believe we've already been married two years. In some ways it feels like it was just a few months ago, but in other ways it feels like so much longer. This adventure called marriage has been wonderful so far and I know it will only get better with time. I'm not naive enough to know that there won't be hard times, but there's no one I'd rather go through those with than my husband. I love you so much Casey and am so lucky to be your wife. Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Qu'ran said...

I totally love love love how you love your husband. I glad you had a wonderful Anniversary and I hope you will have plenty to come!