Friday, May 16, 2008
Ups and Downs
Wow...it has been quite a while since I last posted. I kept meaning to, but the longer I waited the more I had to post about and the harder it sounded. I won't bore you with an enormous post telling you all about the last six weeks, but I'll hit the highlights for you. Nicki came to visit from Greenland and we had an absolutely fabulous week together. There's nothing like getting to spend time with someone who knows everything about you and loves you anyway. We talked and giggled and had so much fun. Poor Casey was such a good sport about putting up with us :D Our little family also had a tragedy this month. Daphne, one of our two kitties, died suddenly. I was in Boise and Casey had to call me with the news. It turns out she had a heart condition we didn't know about. She wasn't even 2 yet : ( It's starting to get easier, but we still miss our little Daph. Luckily Alice is okay, and doesn't have the same heart condition.
On a happier note, today we are headed to Nebraska to celebrate Casey's grandma's 90th birthday. The whole family will be there and it should be lots of fun. Happy 90th Gramma B!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment