1) Coming home and hugging my husband after a profound night at work.
2) The way peanut butter melts a bit when you spread it on a hot english muffin.
3) Hanging out at the pool...in March.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
It's Lisa! I got your Blog Link from Daniel's blog, and it's so awesome! Matt and I need to get one of these when we get hitched! Fun to hear how you two are doing, we need to talk more. I miss you guys. Molly what's your schedule like, it would be fun to find a time to call eachother and catch up.
Love you both!
Lisa (and Matt if he were here right now, I know he'd sign off on this too :o) )
2 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hi Molly and Casey!
It's Lisa! I got your Blog Link from Daniel's blog, and it's so awesome! Matt and I need to get one of these when we get hitched! Fun to hear how you two are doing, we need to talk more. I miss you guys. Molly what's your schedule like, it would be fun to find a time to call eachother and catch up.
Love you both!
Lisa (and Matt if he were here right now, I know he'd sign off on this too :o) )
Post a Comment