Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Phoenix = Oven

Now I know that this picture is super small and you may or may not be able to see it well, but it says 112. That's right - the themometer in the Mazda read 112 today. Casey doesn't seem to mind the heat, but I sure do! In fact, after running errands today I felt awful. I was dehydrated and overheated and felt like I was baking in an oven. Ugh. After laying on the couch for a bit and drinking lots of water I felt much better. My hopes of surviving in this heat though were dashed when while laying on the couch I saw on the news that it's supposed to be between 110 and 115 all week. Geez louise! I'm generally a positive, optimistic, glass-half-full kinda gal, but when it comes to this extreme heat I just turn into a whiner...

2 comments:

Jeana said...

Looks good! Yeah, I hate being too hot. I would be right there whining with you if I was in AZ. Of course I'm whining about the rainy gray days in June up here in the Northwest...;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.