Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Okay, I know that it's not quite the real Thanksgiving yet, but I work tomorrow so we are celebrating today! Casey's parents drove down yesterday and we are going to start cooking up a storm here pretty soon. Casey got up early before school and got the turkey in the oven so it could start roasting and would be ready by this afternoon. Mmmmm, tasty! So in the spirit of giving thanks, here are a few of the many things I am thankful for... * Our incredibly loving and supportive families and friends * My mom doing well after her surgery * Having a good job in uncertain economic times * My amazing husband of almost three years * Our time in AZ is down to less than a year * Alice and Scout * Our good health * My green VW Bug (shallow, I know...) * Rain in the desert - it's raining right now :0) Geez, that list got kinda lame toward the end, but as I sit here this morning that's the best I can come up with. I truly have a lot to be thankful for in my life. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: