Friday, November 14, 2008
My Poor Mama!
So I was planning on making this next post all about the last few weeks - posting pictures from visiting Nicki in California, pictures from Preston & Jodi's wedding, etc. But, life happens, and instead I am here posting about my mom's knee injury : (
Yesterday my mom slipped and fell at work and fractured her patella (knee bone). Ouch! She is doing okay and hanging in there, but she'll need surgery to fix it. Her surgery is on Tuesday so until then she is layin' low and trying to keep herself entertained. She's a trooper and she'll be alright, I just wish she wasn't stuck in this predicament.
Send her all of the love, positive thoughts, and prayers you can muster up folks - she needs 'em! I'll keep you posted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment