...I'm about to head out the door to my first ever quilting class. This series of classes was my Christmas gift from Casey. What a guy! Here is my stack of fabric that will soon be a real quilt (hopefully). Wish me luck!
watch out! it is an addictive and expensive hobby! also makes a huge mess... but so much fun! i recommend 100% cotton batting - not the polyester stuff. it shrinks and crinkles when you wash it to give it a more authentic look.
3 comments:
I love the bright colors, Molly! Can't wait to see the finished product. :)
Hey, I don't think I have your current email address. Email me about the necklace, okay? jeanalinhart@gmail.com. It IS for sale!
watch out! it is an addictive and expensive hobby! also makes a huge mess... but so much fun! i recommend 100% cotton batting - not the polyester stuff. it shrinks and crinkles when you wash it to give it a more authentic look.
Post a Comment