Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Pics

We had a great time seeing our families and friends during our time in Boise. Our only regret is that we didn't have more time to spend with everyone. Hopefully that won't be a problem in 2009! Here are some pics of our trip: ***Okay, as if I wasn't already late enough posting these pics, blogger is having issues and won't let me upload them. Grrr. Will try again soon!*** 1/13 - Yay - I can finally put up my pictures! Here they are:

My big brother Ben on Christmas morning.

My grandma either a) testing out one of her gifts b) doing step aerobics or

c) multitasking and doing both. (Great job coaching Auntie Sess!)

Grammy and Katie

The Todd and my mom

Aunt Sessie, Uncle Stevie, and Kate

Ben and his girl Kimmi

Both Casey's family and my family got together at Kassi's store (Handmade Too
in Eagle - check it out!) for a day of chatting, snacks, and creativity. It was really fun :o)

Note that her tongue is out - she's really concentrating!

The cute little elephant that Katie painted.

The cookie jar Casey & I made together - I can't wait to see what it looks

like fired and finished when Casey's family brings it down at the end of the month

Cousins!!!

Dan & Emma dancin' it up!

No comments: