
Yesterday was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The sun was shining and it was the perfect temperature - high 70's, low 80's. We had plans to play frisbee golf with some of Casey's friends from school and we seriously could not have ordered better weather. We headed down to south Scottsdale to an awesome park that had two of my favorite, yet rarely seen in AZ, natural elements - water and grass! There was a full 18-hole frisbee golf course and we hit all of them (we think - the layout was a bit confusing). We haven't played in quite a while but got back into the groove pretty quickly. We had a blast and really made the most of a beautiful spring day! Oh, and I should mention that my disc only made it into the lake once. Casey was sweet enough to fish it out for me - I don't know if he would have done it a second time - good thing I didn't have to press my luck!


1 comment:
was it weird to walk on grass again? i imagine it took some getting used to...
Post a Comment