Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Mission Accomplished
I'm sure you've all be checking our blog regularly - hanging on the edge of your seat to see how my Easter project turned out. Well, I've finially finished - wahoo for following through! It was fun to use up some scraps from various projects but I confess I did not execute this pattern very well. Some of my eggs looked more like beach balls and my slip stiching could definitely use some improving. Neither here nor there, I decided that these little guys will only sit out for a few weeks a year and once I put them in the Easter tree you wouldn't be able to see the imperfections anyway. It was fun to do and our house is now more festive. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Molly these are so cute! I want to make some, too!!
Check out my blog, I've been doing a bit of quilting myself! Hope all is well with you!
I think they look great! I love the fabrics you used--so bright and fun. I wish we lived closer we could have crafty days together :)
Post a Comment