So I have about a million things to update you all about on this blog, and I promise I will soon, but I have to interrupt my regularly scheduled blogging to share this with you. As you know, my mom is getting married this fall and I've been surfin' the net looking for some ideas to help her plan. I decided to jump on Craigslist to see if I could find any awesome deals. I wasn't looking for dresses but decided to click on the link titled "Wedding Dress Beautiful" anyway. Check out the images that assaulted me once I clicked:
Yikes! Now I'm sure this dress was gorgeous and trendy in oh, say, 1989, but it's 2009 people. Perhaps with some creative alterations she could be restored to her former beauty. But until then, the only thing I see when I look at the pictures are the SLEEVES! They are ginormous! Since I have no more words to express my feelings about this frock, I will leave you with the words of Napoleon Dynamite:"I like your sleeves. They're real big."
No comments:
Post a Comment