I'm thankful for...
...my husband. He makes me so happy and I love him more than words can express. He gets me, he laughs at my jokes (even the lame ones), and he takes such good care of me. My life is so much better, richer, deeper, and more fun because of him. Love this guy!
...our families. We are so blessed by incredible families who love us unconditionally and support us through thick and thin. We also got to expand our family by one this year - we're so happy to officially claim you as one of the family now Todd!
...our little kitties. They are so much fun and keep us entertained every day. We can always count on Scout and Alice for some easy amusement or some good old fashioned snugglin'.
...our friends. It seems that most of our friends are far away these days but it makes us more thankful for the opportunities we do get to spend time with them.
...my job. I absolutely love what I do and thoroughly enjoy my job (most days). I love my co-workers, my hospital, and the opportunity to be a part of my patients' lives. In these tough economic times I am thankful to have such a great career.
...our health. We are both young and healthy - definitely something to be thankful for.
...Casey graduating. After two years of hard work Casey graduated in October. I am thankful for his persistence and dedication to better himself in hopes of providing a better future for our little family. I'm thankful he had the courage to pursue his dream.
...technology. Though I may not be the world's best or most consistent blogger I love this form of keeping in touch with people. It helps me to share what's going on in our life with far away friends and family and I really enjoy keeping up with others' blogs.
There is so much we have to be thankful for this year. God has blessed us richly.
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Love you, Molly! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment