Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Christmas Carol - in 3D!


We went to see the new "A Christmas Carol" movie last night. I was hoping it would be a fun holiday film that would help start off our December in the Christmas spirit. Now I have heard that it is dark and somewhat scary for little kids, but I thought it was creepy and scary - for me! Not my favorite movie ever and not something that left me feeling particularly festive, but hey, we got 3D glasses out of the deal :-)

I attempted to document how cool we looked in our high-tech spectacles with my cell phone but was having difficulty getting the flash to work. After a few minutes of fumbling I finally got it. By then Casey was irritated with my attempt to capture the long-passed moment hence his attempt to escape from the one actually well-lit photo.

Ah, well. We had a fun date night anyway :-)

No comments: