Sunday, October 31, 2010

{Home Building: Weeks Four and Five}

Wowzers, the house is really coming along!  We should be moving in about a month from now.  It's looking really good and I'm really excited to see the whole thing come together.  We're very ready to be reunited with our kitties and we're ready to have all of our belongings in one place.  When we separated out our stuff before moving we thought we'd be in a house by now (we were originally planning on buying, not building) but alas we are not so we are making things work.  We know they are just things in storage but a lot of those things so make our lives easier and better so we'll be thrilled when we liberate our possessions from their exile in the storage unit.  I've been taking house pictures, just haven't really had time to post them until now.  Okay, enough chat, here are some pics from the last several weeks:
















Week six has already passed but I didn't include it in this post since I didn't take any pictures last week (bad Molly).  They have installed and painted the trim, completed the laundry chute (Squeal! I'm so excited about it!), finished and painted the siding, and done lots of little things inside.  Worry not, faithful readers, more pics to come soon :-)

No comments: