Sunday, October 31, 2010

{October Days}

I cannot believe that October has come and gone.  Time is just flying by.  In some ways it's a good thing (I'm just about into my second trimester already!) and but some days I just want time to slow down a bit.  We have kept busy this month and really enjoyed spending time with our families and friends in Boise.  It's good to be back :-)

We went to Casey's college buddy's wedding in Couer d'Alene.

How is it that out of all the people we saw and things we did that weekend this was the only picture I managed to snap?  Take my word for it - there was a nice wedding and lots of good times shared among old friends and new.

I went to Kate's orchestra concert.

You can't really see her from this angle but she was there.  I promise :-)


Isn't she adorable?

Ben and Kim came for a visit.

Ah, the classic Ben pose.  How did I not get a picture of you Kimmy?  Sorry :-(


We helped my grandma celebrate her 78th.



We carved pumpkins with Amber, Andy, and Alex.


Our little jack o' latern family :-)


The gang from L-R: Alex, Andy, Amber, Molly, Casey.

We went hiking with Casey's family up near their cabin in Garden Valley.



As I was uploading this I asked Casey why he made this dorky face.
He replied - "That's not my dorky face, that's my awesome face."  Nice.


We had our first two doctor's appointments for baby in October, too.  Our first appointment was on the first when we got to see our little one on ultrasound.  Our second appointment was just this past Friday when we got to hear baby's heartbeat via doppler.  It was incredible.  Hands down the best sound I've ever heard.


So all in all October was a pretty great month.  Here's hoping November is just as awesome, if not better :-)

No comments: