Now that we have lived here for two weeks (as of today) I thought it was about time to post some pictures to give you a tour of our new home! We absolutely love our house and are so happy we get to live here. So without further ado:
 |
| Ta-da! |
 |
A very sleepy yet excited Casey and Molly waking up
after staying our first night in our new home on an air mattress :-) |
 |
| Master bath with walk-in shower. |
 |
| I love our tile! |
 |
| Master vanity (don't worry there's now a mirror in the frame). |
 |
| Our closet (swoon!). |
 |
| Baby's room. Can't wait to bring him/her home to be with us :-) |
 |
| Guest room / Baby #2's room. |
 |
| Built-in shelves in upstairs hallway. |
 |
The laundry chute!!!
It dumps straight into a cupboard in our laundry room. |
 |
| Guest/kids' bath (the mirror is now in here, too). |
 |
| Bonus room aka Casey's man cave. |
 |
| Stairwell. (I love having that window there!) |
 |
| Master bedroom. |
 |
Dining room. (Hard to see I know but basically it's three walls
with the fourth open to the kitchen and a light fixture in the middle.) |
 |
| Our backyard. Plenty of room for a BBQ's, a swing set and a garden. |
 |
| Oh kitchen how I love thee. |
 |
Living room as seen from kitchen.
(The buckets of paint have now been relocated to the garage where they belong.) |
 |
Eek! One of my favorite purchases ever.
I have wanted these for soooo long. |
 |
| Powder room (downstairs). |
 |
| Mudroom (right when you walk in from the garage). |
 |
| Front room / sewing room. |
 |
| Front door / entry way. |
 |
We woke up to snow our first morning in our new house.
It was fun and magical and glorious! |
These pictures were taken when our house was all shiny and pretty looking. It's still gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but the overall vibe is a bit cluttered with all the boxes strewn about. Hopefully soon we'll have most things put away and feel semi-organized. I'm hoping to at least have the kitchen/living/dining rooms all put together this week so I can decorate for Christmas. We are loving our home so much and feel so blessed and lucky to get to live here and raise our family here. And we'd love to have you over so if you want to visit and poke your head around just let us know :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment