Wednesday, December 8, 2010

{Baby on Board}

I've had multiple requests to get a peek at my growing belly.  For the record it's really hard to get a good picture while you stand there sideways and smile awkwardly.  I've been avoiding sideways pictures for years.  Maybe we'll finally get this whole belly pic thing figured out some time in the next 22 weeks :-)

7 weeks
 
11 weeks, 1 day


Here we are still working on perfecting our technique.


12 weeks, 4 days

 
13 weeks


14 weeks, 2 days


16 weeks, 2 days

As of today I am 17 weeks and 4 days.
Only 22 weeks and 3 days to go (ish) :-)

3 comments:

Jeana said...

You are TOO cute!

Andy and Amber said...

I love it!! You are so cute.

Anonymous said...

just signed up at linhart.blogspot.com and wanna say hi to all the guys/gals of this board!