Friday, January 18, 2008

Look at me, I finally made a post! :D

Been really busy with school since it started, looks like its going to be a tough session. I only took 8 credits last session and I had more free time than I wanted so I added physics to this one at the last minute. I wont say I regret it, but I do wish I would have remembered how much I struggled with physics in the past. Fortunatly my other two classes are easy and enjoyable. Logic and design is almost remedial. I think I learned everything that will be covered my first month working at HP, but its an easy A and I might pick up something I didnt know before, so i'll stay put for now. Intro to Game and Simulation Programming is my other class. The hardest part about it is not sinking too much time into assignments, I spent upwards of 20 hours on this week's. Its a simple maze game that should have taken about 2 hours to finish. I wasnt happy with the resources that were provided so I made all my own art and added in a bunch of mechanics that wont be discussed till later down the road. I'm pleased with the final product tho, and I wanted to upload it here so you could download it but we seem to only have the ability to do that with photos and video. Let me know if you want a copy and I can email it to you, its only 1.4 mg zipped and I would be happy to have some additional feedback :) Hope life is treating you well

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Casey, send it over, I'd be happy to be a guinnea(sp?) pig!

Anonymous said...

Hook me up with that mazy goodness