Every year I grow my hair out and then chop it all off in the spring. I told myself this year would be different, that I would keep my long hair for at least another year. Why? I'm not sure. I guess the real answer was why not? But once again I decided that it was time for a trim when I found myself pulling my hair into a ponytail every. single. day. Going to work? Pony tail. Going to the store? Pony tail. Going out for a fancy anniversary dinner? Pony tail. (You only think I'm kidding...) I finally broke down and last week went in to get a new 'do. So far I'm loving it. What do you think?

3 comments:
Adorable!
Very cute do!!
I wasn't sure how to get in touch with you, but I desperately would love to know where you purchased the blue/white damask fabric for the sewing chair that you recovered. I've been looking for something similiar for the past month. My email is mjrio@charter.net
Thanks in advance for any info! ~ Gloria
love your new "do" and can't wait for mccall! sessie
Post a Comment