We watched fireworks from the dock on the Fourth of July, played bocce ball, ate tasty food, watched Camelot, played games, played poker, ate Grandma's awesome cookies, walked to town, read books, relaxed, put together puzzles, went kayaking, and just generally enjoyed ourselves. Oh, and Grandma refreshed me on how to knit and taught Katie, too. So fun! We also got to see lots of friends and Casey's family before we left Boise for McCall. I love spending time with our families and friends - I miss them so much.
Kate & me
...fireworks! It was so fun to watch the fireworks over the lake from the dock.
Happy 4th of July!
My family :-)
The Todd, Emma, Daniel, Mom, and Grandma hanging out in Roseberry.
We all tried our hand at bocce ball - love that game!
Three generations of Richner women.
Kate, Grandma, and Mom chillin' on our favorite swing at Ice Cream Alley.
Grandma with her knitting students.
Aunt Sessie brought waterproof disposable cameras with us when we went kayaking so I'm hoping to see those soon and upload a few of them here. Kayaking was so much fun. The weather finally warmed up a bit that day and we took full advantage of it. Only one person managed to tip over (I won't mention any names, Mom), but she made a full recovery :-) We saw loads of fish, a heron, and a mama deer with two babies. I love the outdoors!
McCall is always lots of fun and I look forward to it every year. Thank you Grandma for treating us to such a great family trip each year. Only 11 more months until next year!
2 comments:
love the photos, molly! thanks for sharing! auntie sess
MOLLY!!!!!!!!!!! So.... i love you soo soo soo much! i am commenting on the picture for three generations of Richner Women.... i look so funny! I look like i am in pain...or just laughing really REALLY ReAlLy hard. do you remember what it was about?? cause i sure don't. i like commenting. it is reallly fun. right now are at aunt lenas house, the night before she gets married. so i love you lots!! can't wait to seeee you sooooooooooooon!!!
~Katiee.().().().().().().Berchh~
Post a Comment