I can hardly believe it, Lincoln is one month old today! Time has just flown by. He has grown and changed so much in such a short time. He gets bigger, stronger, and has more hair every single day. He is just getting more and more interactive and fun, too. We've tried tickling him in the past and he just kind of blankly stares at us. This morning, though, Casey tried tickling him and he just smiled and smiled. It was pretty much the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Even more adorable than this:
Now that was pretty adorable - but our kid is even more adorable. And cuter. And smarter =) I could have stared at him smiling all day long. Maybe tomorrow I will...
It may not seem like a big deal to some, but another big milestone today was Lincoln being able to hold his bink (pacifier) in his mouth all by himself for about 10 minutes. Normally if he's upset and wants to suck we pop that baby in and he settles right down. But he hadn't quite figured out how to keep it in so we were always having to either hold it in or constantly put it back in. You can imagine how challenging this is when I'm by myself with him in the car. Today though I popped it in his mouth at a stoplight and he was able to hold it in all by himself! Driving in the car is so much more pleasant when he's not screaming =)
I just can't explain how much we love our lil guy. He is an absolute joy to parent. It's amazing to watch him discover himself and discover the world - I have a feeling that will never get old.
He is just the best thing ever! Happy one month birthday Lincoln!!!
P.S. Actual video of our smiley boy coming soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment