Monday, June 6, 2011

{ Out & About }

We had another family outing on Saturday!  Aunt Kassi had a soccer game down at Ann Morrison so we went to cheer her on.  (Apparently we didn't cheer loudly enough as her team lost - boo.)    Again, Lincoln was super well behaved.  He mostly slept but did wake up hungry twice.  This may not seem like a big deal to mamas who have been nursing for years or to those of you who have never breastfed, but I fed Lincoln in public for the first time.  I used my hooter hider and really I don't think anyone took notice.  It was a big milestone for me - quite empowering!
It felt great to get outside and have some time together as a family.  I hope we have more nice weather so we can make this a regular occurance!


1 comment:

Jeana said...

You look great, Molly and Lincoln is so cute! Hooray for nursing in public--it is a great accomplishment and pretty soon it will get much easier. Most people never notice and even if they do they just smile like, "Good for you, Mama."