I haven't been as good lately about updating the blog as I'd like to. I know people are looking here because I can see our counter increasing =) Don't give up on us - we'll keep posting, I promise! Here is a smattering of pics and a video of the lil bubs from the last week or so. Enjoy!
![]() |
| Visiting Daddy at work |
![]() |
| Almost a smile! |
![]() |
| Snoozin' |
![]() |
| Tummy time! |
![]() |
| Wide awake |
![]() |
| Aren't baby feet the cutest thing ever? |
We had Father's Day Lunch/Dinner/Linner out at the Babendure Farm-ish. A good time was had by all =)
![]() |
| Daddy and Lincoln snoozing |
![]() |
| Hangin' with Aunt Kassi, showing off his new 'My Aunt Digs Me' onesie with a pail and shovel on it =) |
![]() |
| Uncle Rick swingin' |
![]() |
What farm is complete without chickens? |
![]() |
| And a cow! |
![]() |
| He's cute even when he's mad. |
![]() |
| Spending time with Grandma. |
![]() |
| Three generations of Babendure boys |
![]() |
| Handsome boy! |
![]() |
Gym time.
Yeah, he works out. |
So as you can see, we're all still hanging in there and doing well. We've at least managed to keep Lincoln alive for four whole weeks and I think he even likes us! Mommy and Daddy got to go on a real date last week too. Link stayed with Grandma Giesler while we went to dinner and a movie. I think it was probably harder on us than it was on him. I know it's healthy and good for us to have some grown up time though so we're going to try to make it a regular occurrence. Anyone wanna babysit?
1 comment:
Beautiful photos Molly! And an awesome little nephew :D
Post a Comment