We took Lincoln to the pool for the first time this week. I thought it would be fun to see what he thought of the water and he has these adorable little trunks and swim shirt I've been dying to put him in. Oh, and some adorable little red sunglasses. He actually did great splashing around and enjoying the water from my lap. (Although in the only pictures we captured he was screaming his head off. He did get happier with his toes in the water, I promise.) We held him up and dipped his little feets in the water and he didn't seem to mind. But oh how he HATED those red sunglasses. I think he didn't like that they made the world dark and/or having that strap around his head. But he looked so cute in them so of course we left them on long enough to snap a few pictures. Poor kiddo. I'm hoping he likes the water and his shades a little more next year...
Other random updates:
Lincoln has slept 6 hours straight for 5 of the last 7 nights. What a good boy! Mommy and Daddy love this! The other nights he slept at least 3-4 hours. Wohoo!
He has started crying real tears when he cries. It makes his wails so much more pathetic! I hate it when he's sad =(
From birth Lincoln has sneezed two or three or four times in a row. I had never heard him sneeze only once. This past week he has had a few solo sneezes. Not particularly exciting I know, but it's something new and I don't want to forget about those cute little sneezing fits he had when he was little.
I'm proud of myself that in Lincoln's first month of life I managed to read an entire non-baby related book and made a festive patriotic shirt for Lincoln for the Fourth of July. Go me!
No comments:
Post a Comment