Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{ Happy Birthday Casey! }


Mr. B turned another year older last week and to celebrate we had a BBQ at our place with friends and family.  It's so nice living close to so many people we love!  Case manned the grill and everyone brought a side to share.  Gotta love potlucks (especially when you have a new baby and don't feel like cooking for 20 people).


Kass and I got together to make Casey's cake for the big day.  I had lots of fun making his sushi cake a few years ago and wanted to do something creative again.  Kassi did some research and came across a BBQ cake online.  We all know Casey loves to grill so we thought we'd give it a whirl.  I saw the corn on the cob cupcakes on a magazine cover and thought they'd make a nice "side dish."



So here's the finished product - a burgers and dogs on the grill cake.  Whatcha think?


And our corn on the cob cupcakes!


Happy Birthday to you Casey!  Love you!

No comments: