Lincoln had his first outing to the zoo yesterday! Grape Grandma has been wanting to take Lincoln to go see the butterfly exhibit at the zoo and the weather was just perfect for it yesterday.
Before hitting the butterfly display we wandered around the rest of the zoo. Holy cow has it changed since I was a kid!!! Not that it wasn't a nice zoo before but they've really outdone themselves over the last 20 years. I was utterly impressed. I can't wait until Lincoln is a little bit older and can enjoy it more. Heck, I'm glad I have a kid now so that I have an excuse to visit more often.
The butterfly exhibit was just stunning. There were hundreds and hundreds of butterflies fluttering around showing off their beautiful wings. Poor Link pooped out and fell asleep just as we got there so he missed out on the show. Hopefully he'll be able to stay awake long enough next time to catch the stunning display.
Thanks Grape Grandma for treating us to the zoo! And thanks Grant Sessie and Katie for coming with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment